Covid-19 Update: Our New Hours and Way of Trading
During these challenging times, I have had to reduce our opening hours to keep customers and staff as safe as possible. We are currently open as follows:-
- Tuesdays 11am to 4pm
- Thursdays 11am to 4pm
- Saturdays 11am to 4pm
Please come to the door at the above times and I’ll be happy to serve you. If you are in isolation, please email email@example.com with your phone number and I’ll give you a call between 9am and 10.30am on the day I am next open to take your order which will be be safely delivered by one of our amazing volunteers.
I will have fresh bread for sale each day that I’m open. If you’d like to place an ongoing standing order for bread, I’m able to offer:-
From Haxby Baker
- Pain de levain – The Big One; 3.95
- Crusty white – Old Faithful; 1.79
- Granary – Fiber Boy; 1.89
From Bluebird Bakery
- 7 seed sourdough – The Fancy One; 2.99
- Small white sourdough – Small and Perfectly Formed; 2.25
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:-
- The day(s) you would like bread
- The type and number of loaf/loaves you would like on each of these days
- How many weeks you’d like your standing order for (minimum 4 weeks)
- When you’d like your standing order to begin (3 days’ notice required)
We are currently unable to offer our lunchtime takeaway menu and hope to be in a position to do so soon.
I am currently working towards extending our opening hours. Please keep an eye on the website and for notices on the shop door.
Many thanks for your continued support and I look forward to seeing you soon.